Nanovor Evolution – Starting StrategyBy
Nanovor Evolution will be launching sometime tomorrow, Tuesday August 10th. You will no longer need the program on your computer to access nanovor. ( it wont work anymore either ) You will simply be able to go to Nanovor.com and access Nanovor Evolution from there. The game is now browser based and will be playable right away. ( you may need to download a quick plugin to play ) Everyone will be starting from level 1 so here are some tips to get you started.
- - Experience points can only be earned through battle and leveling up is very important for unlocking and earning many things so make sure to battle as often as possible even if its just against Lucas.
- - The more you battle the better a feel for each nanos strengths and weakness you can learn.
- - Win or lose, you get experience points and jolts so dont be afraid to battle higher level people.
- - Its going to be a grind where you will just battle non stop, win or lose, to build up your experience points and jolts
- - Dont rush to get/use all the new nanovor. New is not necessarily better. Take time to study each nanovor.
- - The Pro and Max versions may not be better for your team. While each version improves upon their ability stats and has a different attack, the diamond cost to use them in your team can be more.
- - Sometimes a base nanovor that has been leveled up to level 2 or 3 will have better stats than a level 1 pro or max version. The base nanovor costs less nanocash to buy and has a smaller diamond value towards your team build.
- - You really need to study the nanovor to figure which ones will make a good fit for your team strategy.
- - If there is no one available to battle ( other than Lucas ) use your time to earn Jolts. While battling Lucas will earn you both experience points and Jolts, upgrading your nanovor will be a priority. You can play the arcade games, mini-games if you own a nanoscope or at the very least go ahead and battle Lucas.
- - Upgrade as soon as you can. Even if its a nanovor you dont think you will be using later in your competitive swarm, upgrading what you are stuck with for now will help you win games now ( against Lucas or other players ) and thus help you earn more experience points and jolts.
These are just a few brief tips that may not have been obvious to some of you. I think the most important thing to do, and what frustrated me to see in the original OBG, is to just play and keep battling. Not battling or leaving a battle before you can earn anything doesnt help you at all. Who cares if the other person has cool nanovor or is alot higher level than you. If you somehow win you will be rewarded handsomely. If you lose, which you should when going against a higher level person, you still get a nice amount of experience and jolts. There is no negative for poor win/loss ratios. Its all about playing and having fun. Every battle can be a learning experience. The more you play and learn, the better you will get.
Grind, Grind, Grind your way through battles to level up yourself and your nanovor. I look forward to seeing you in Nanovor Evolution!